The Nephrology department is headed by Dr. Monali Sahu, MD (Med), M. Med. Sci. (Nephrology) UK, who has diverse work experience in India as well as in England and Saudi Arabia.
Nephrology care at Midas Multispecialty Hospital includes:
- General Nephrology
- Intensive care nephrology
- Dialysis facility: Hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis
- Plasmapheresis, hemoperfusion
- Kidney biopsy: Real time ultrasound guided
Midas Multispecialty Hospital provides a comprehensive care under well-trained and experienced staff and dialysis technicians, of a 15 bedded critical care department with SLED facility, which is dialysis for seriously ill patients and dependant on high doses of medicines to maintain blood pressure.
The high-end equipment used here are:
- Ultramodern dialysis machines
- State-of-the-art RO system to provide water for hemodialysis as per standards